Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FREE FOOD this Sunday!! Come join us for our Meet & Greet Social (Read 1848 times)
Krazy
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

FREE FOOD this Sunday!! Come join us for our Meet & Greet Social
Jul 30th, 2009 at 1:45am

Hello everyone, I'm Krazy, I'm the local domain storyteller for the Camarilla presence here in New Orleans, just wanted to let everyone know that we are hosting a meet and greet social for new and interested members that want to come and check us out and see what our game is all about this Sunday starting at 11AM and going well into the evening hours if needed. I will be cooking as much burgers and bratwursts as people can eat for as long as they are hungry at no cost to anyone but myself.

We use the World Of Darkness games as our settings and we currently have been playing Vampire: The Requiem since the beginning of 2005 and start our very first game using Changeling: The Lost this following Friday on the 7th. Our next Vampire: The Requiem game is the next day after that Saturday the 8th. Locations for the game has not been posted yet but will be announced on our recruitment website by no later then this Friday night. Feel free to come visit the site @
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If you want to come out this Sunday to join us for out Meet & Greet Grilling Extravaganza it will be held at

668 Wall Blvd
Gretna, La 70056

Once again everyone that has an interest in checking our game out is welcome to come and partake in the festivities and hang out. We will be going over the general themes of the game, character creation, and probably a combat class as well a a demonstration by the existing members of the game. If you get lost and need directions to the Meet & Greet or just want to call and talk to someone in person about our group you can reach me at 515-306-9422 or by e-mail at mygamerbox@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you all there. Remember if you have friends that you think may be interested feel free to bring them out, I'm not going to get mad if I have to buy hamburger and brats for 80 people because you somehow managed to bring 20 people with you, as long as everyone has a genuine interested in checking out our game I am totally ok with this.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to seeing you all sometime soon!

Krazy
Domain Storyteller for New Orleans
US2006078217

IP Logged

Admin account
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

maintenance account
Re: FREE FOOD this Sunday!! Come join us for our Meet & Greet Social
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 6:20am

So if I want to meet a bunch of vampires I should go over to the west bank at noon?

And how rare will the hambergers be?

(Someone had to ask.)

The Administrator.
IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 7:21pm

Ha! Sounds like a good time.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

gamer_dave
Townfolk

Uptown
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 9:34am

Doh!  I joined the site when I moved to the city in March but I've been too busy until now to actually get involved on here...needless to say I'm sorry to have missed the meetup.  I am looking forward to meeting new friends who are into gaming (like myself) and to joining and/or starting up a campaign with some of you.

IP Logged

Admin account
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

maintenance account
Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2009 at 10:32pm

Not sure if this link will work but someone has recently opened a meetup.com D&D group.  They have a meetup saturday.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:41am

Hmmm.. I wonder who it could be.   Cool

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1