Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great Resumes! (Read 474 times)
SombreNote DM
Stark DM
ShadowRun B
Kallistier
Intelligent_Life
Staff
oldEsplanade
WhatNot
Enlightened
Esplanade

The DM

Ann Arbor, MI
Great Resumes!
May 25th, 2009 at 6:55pm

I found this in the resume section on craiglist Minneapolis

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Re: Great Resumes!
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2009 at 8:06pm

This is the text of that post (in case it goes down)

Klingon Warrior With Extra Lounge Seat (Lounge)
Reply to:res-z2uqg-1187768563@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-25, 10:32AM CDT

Klingon Warrior With Extra Lounge Seat

I am Karh.
Son of Krakatan,
Grandson of Ketoma, honored warrior and survivor of the Kittomer Attack.

Presently on Layover on this world Terra Prime you humans call Earth.

The Klingon Bird of Prey is in the shop for repairs.

I am sitting here in the shop lounge detailing this to you on my communicator that I have used to tap into your world wide net.

A mercenary mission that encountered heavy resistance with Andorran squatters on one of our long range outposts in this quadrant resulted in inflicting heavy damage to the warp core transducer junctions. The Romulan copied design we bought of the Vulcans attempt to copy our technology is junk.

Presently awaiting a Ferengi cargo ship with hot Cardassian parts that will do the job.
The Ferengi have upped the price.
So I am Karh, seeking Money. But not a Bailout Handout.

Klingons take what we need. But on this world I have found that giving to others and helping them to achieve money too works just as well.

So as I must guard the ship and accumulate Earth Money to pay the Ferengi I am asking you sternly to see my website and join the cause. All the causes. Because this will allow me to pay the Ferengi and these fools of mechanics working on the Bird of Prey.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

And it will allow you humans who join to pay your bills, get your ships maintained, and put some Earth Money in your Bank, or Wallet.
Bookmark this site humans, examine all the links in full. See what this Klingon is offering you. Some of you humans may like the sites. View every page. Today.

Presently there is an open seat next to me in the lounge. I can work here for extra money as a kid watcher of your kid if he or she understands these four words. “Sit Down Shut Up”. Under these conditions we will be fine until you return later. Do not bring one in diapers. Klingons do not change diapers. We order others to do that.

Humanitarian awards I deserve since being on Earth.
I did not kill that minimum wage French Fry worker who insulted me. I deserve an award for that.
I did not kill that smelly person holding the sign asking for food who cursed me and threw the food back at me when I gave in to goodness and put the French Frys in his hand. If he wanted money he should have asked for money. I deserve an award for not killing him.

He can join my causes for money at
and earn plenty by holding up a sign for others to read his new money generating cause.

I am Karh.
Son of Krakatan,
Grandson of Ketoma, honored warrior and survivor of the Kittomer Attack.

Sitting in the lounge of an “auto mechnic” shop waiting on parts for the Klingon Bird of Prey.

Commanding you Humans in a polite way of Klingon custom to Bookmark and View in full my website that will pay for the Bird of Prey to be fixed, and put Earth Money in your hands.

And there is an open seat next to me to watch your Kid if he or she understands,
“Sit Down Shut Up”.

* it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
    * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job seeker.
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1187768563

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print