Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Palladium Campaign:Searching for a Murder of Crows (Read 478 times)
King Neptune
Broadmoor

Space is absolute, time
is relative

New Orleans
Palladium Campaign:Searching for a Murder of Crows
Oct 16th, 2008 at 2:39am

I am looking for 4-6 players for a Palladium Multi Verse game, and I do mean multi verse! The game will take place through out the entire mega verse that Palladium has created. I am looking for players that do not want "hack and slash", I am looking for gamers that can get into character and follow the game plot NOT DESTROY IT. I do not want gamers that are going to come along and try to take contol of it or just play to show how much of a badass they are. The way I run games is very easy, I tell you where you, whats going on around you, drop a few plot hints here and there and other than that you are free to do as you want. I promise my games are interesting and will keep you guessing as to what will happen next. If you are interested please contact me by e-mail. king_neptune@live.com
The basic plot of this game is that Lord Splyncryth is looking for a ship that was built by an Atlantean, a ship that can jump both space and time. An accident accured that left the ship split into two pieces in the Heroes Unlimited world. The original builder/captain of the ship had a son named Jack, his son is unaware of this ship and for good reason. A lone warrior named Zen is traveling the Mega Verse trying to find the strongest magic users, psychics, mystics and warriors he can to help him find the ship and put it back together and show Jack what his destiny is before Lord Splyncryth finds him and the ship, because finding the ship and Jack is just a small piece of a bigger puzzle.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 3:42am by King Neptune »  

I'm not trying to meet people for relationships...I just want to game!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print