Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi all (Read 595 times)
RJS_Burrfoot
Townfolk

I Love YaBB 2!

Hi all
Oct 12th, 2008 at 3:45pm

My name is Robert I am 23 years old. I was born in LA but raised in Miami. I was a part of two solid roleplaying groups in Miami, it really sucked to leave them. I recently moved here for a new job. I have been playing DND since I was six. It took me a few years to learn how to calculate Thaco. I fell in love with DND 3.0 and 3.5 looking to play in any of those. I also play World of Darkness, Vampire, Werewolf, Modern, Spycraft, Spades and many other games. I avoid MMORPGs because I have a job and I know my weakness.
I enjoy all kinds of campaigns from the basic Hack n Slash to low combat roleplay intensive settings.
I live in Metairie. Near the Pre-Katrina Location of Galactic Gaming.
I am really happy to have found this site I hope to meet some of you in the future.

IP Logged

Kev
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
MGG
Stark II PC
WhatNot
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Rune Bound
Kallisti GM

Metairie, LA
Re: Hi all
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 8:40pm

Welcome to the boards Robert. 

Something new we have been trying out over the past couple of months is a monthly or every 2 months meet up to just hang out and talk about gaming or whatever. I'm sure if you come to those you will meet most of the regulars around these parts.  Not sure when the next one is...I don't even think it has been up for a vote of when and where yet.

So, stick around and I'm sure you'll find a game soon.

Kevin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print