Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old gamer looking for new group (Read 397 times)
Kifaru
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Kallistier
Dogs of War
Intelligent_Life
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo

Run baby run

Old gamer looking for new group
Jul 13th, 2008 at 10:32am

I'm new to the New Orleans area.  I just got in about a month ago and am living in the Uptown area.  I had to leave the old gaming groups behind (way up in Minnesota) and am looking to join a group or two down here. 

I've been a gamer, off and on, for about 13 years.  I've played a significant amout of DND but I have a limited knowledge of 3rd edition and beyond. Not that I wont play 3rd or even 4th edition(I just found out today that there was a 4th edition!?!) its just that my old gaming buddies were pretty old school.  I've played a few others here and there over the years: Star Wars, Rifts, a D20 modern space game, Shadowrun, and a number of 'house rules' games that a couple of buddies of mine threw together.

I love Shadowrun, but it looks like not many people play that any more.  I'd be interested in getting in on most any game.  It's realy the other players that make the game fun and not the game system anyway.  I just turned 34 so I would probably be looking for an older group.  On the other hand, my last gaming group had three of us about my age and five others that were 17 to 22.  I'm just looking to meet new people and roll some dice

Kifaru

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print