Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rudo's scribbled journal entries (Read 943 times)
Jaeger
Townfolk

west bank
Rudo's scribbled journal entries
May 3rd, 2008 at 10:04am

-We've decided to find "man 1" but we don't know which way to go.  Hopefully the voices can give us a direction.  We'll wait for a message from them.

-The voices contacted me today and I asked about "man 1".  They suggested he might be to the northwest.  We're heading that way, but our new friends want to follow after the army that we encountered a few nights ago in town.  We're going to have to humor them, it seems.  Dahlia in particular was interested in following after this force.  I'm not sure why.  I'm not entirely sure if she knows why.  In fact, I've been quite a bit uneasy about her for a while now.  I'm not sure whether she is extremely powerful, extremely mad, or some combination of the two.  I'm keeping an eye on her.

-We caught up with the force and attempted to pass them by, but they forbade our passing so we tarried behind them until they pulled off the road to camp.  We then passed them by and decided to wait for them to pass us again.  I fail to see the point in any of this...

-They passed us the next day and tried to kill us.  Luckily, Liam had prepared an invisible magic shelter, and we were all able to dive inside as they fired arrows at us.  Evidently these ruffians are adept at preying upon the weak or outnumbered.  I counted almost 500 of them, all laden with spoils no doubt stolen from the women and children they have murdered.  Worthless ruffians... The clerics of Baalzebub are not the only evil in this world.  Sometimes I miss the simplicity of the monastery...

-We followed after the army.  While I was scouting ahead I stumbled into a magical ensnarement.  I took a few arrows before I managed to break free and punish one of the ambushers.  Liam and Dahlia chased the two of them down and finished them off.  They seemed intent to die when it became evident that they would not make it back to their force.  I wouldn't have expected any such loyalty from honorless fiends such as these.  They must have been controlled by magic, or just extremely foolish.

-We made camp not far from the force that we were following.  Dahlia left that night and returned with the corpse of a man... a man who was evidently the subject of this whole endeavor.  They talked about bringing his corpse along for some unknown purpose, but then decided to bury him instead (thankfully).  I don't have any idea what this was all about, but I'm glad to be done with it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print