Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spellbinder Games Press Release (Read 255 times)
Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
Spellbinder Games Press Release
Jan 20th, 2008 at 6:23am

From Spellbinder Games former manager:

"This is a belated announcement that, back in June of 2007, Spellbinder Games was purchased by a consortium of fantasy authors, one of which is Dreadmire author Randy Richards. Richards is the major company holder, and will assume the role of Project Coordinator for the foreseeable future."

From Randy:

"Thanks for the handover announcement. We wanted to wait until the transition was complete before we gave a press release.

My first act as partner in the company was to get an ad in Dragon magazine. Sales were boosted considerably because of the ad, so we feel it was a success. The second act was to turn 'Dreadmire' into an electronic book for sales in that market. Electronic book sales went through the roof, and it has enable us to move to the third act - publishing 'Dreadmire Adventures' in electronic format AND a 'Dreadmire' novelization in paperback. More news on this soon.

'Dreadmire Adventures' will be printed in hardcover using 4th Edition rules - providing WotC allows third-party licensing for 4th Edition rules. We are considering offering a hardcover 3rd Edition version of the book using "print on demand" for those that want it. It doesn't make economic sense to produce a few thousand books for a rules system that is officially out of print.

We are also inviting authors to submit their work for publication. We're about to start ramping up our production and we need more writers. If interested, you may send me an e-mail inquiry at BayouHalflings@aol.com"

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print