Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NOLAcon player registration is now OPEN (Read 1138 times)
barmixmaster
Townfolk

I Love YaBB 2!

NOLAcon player registration is now OPEN
Jan 6th, 2008 at 11:11pm

Come one come all to the first RPGA event in New Orleans since Katrina! Games have been scheduled and many of the judge's slots are already filled up (still a little room if you're interested). We are expecting a good turnout and it is important that you take note of the following dates:

Hotel Group Rate Deadline - January 23, 2008
Sponsor Sign-up Deadline - February 8, 2008
NOLAcon - February 22 -24, 2008

The Yeomanry has announced the rest of their year 7 games! Three mods were announced with one being a two-round adventure. So there is a ton of new games. Go here for the blurbs. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

There will also be more news to come as we are working on some exciting stuff to announced. Check out our blog for the latest and greatest... Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Also, if there is any special requests that might be holding you back from attending, please get in touch with us at nolacon@nolacon.com as we might be able to help.

To potential sponsors:
We intend to make this convention a yearly event and grow on its success every year. So we are looking for a core set of sponsors that can reap the benefits of having a focused set of convention goers that can help us build this to a premier fantasy convention. We will also consider exclusive sponsorships as well if it is mutually beneficial. Contact us at nolacon@nolacon.com if interested.

Thanks

Brad Ellis
Co-Organizer
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Ancient Goat
Townfolk

"Old School"

NOLA
Re: NOLAcon player registration is now OPEN
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2008 at 3:58am

Just adding to Brad's announcement (and I know it's a long time away), but:

We plan on NOLAcon to be an annual event that occurs the weekend after each Mardi Gras. Next year's Mardi Gras is Feb 24, 2009. Just look for updates on our website Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

So, it looks like the next NOLAcon is FEBRUARY 27, 28, and MARCH 1st...if it's a full weekend.

My life turns into sand...Immortality is my dream...Man shall follow my command...Sorcery shall conquer my fear!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print